Empties #2

Welcome back to the blog, today I am doing another empties post. I feel I went through more products in the last few months than I had earlier in the year. But isn't it that the way? Sometimes you use a lot of products and sometime you just don't. Anyway on with the post. 



Redken Extreme Shampoo

The conditioner for this was in my last empties, and I absolutely love both of these products. I am certain that this saved my hair when I went blonde, and is the reason my hair is in good condition. I am going to continue to buy these (even though they are expensive). 

Lush Butter Bear Bath Bomb

This isn't a bath bomb that is crazy fun colours, but I love it nonetheless. It has a wonderful chocolate scent, and chocolate is probably one of my all round favourite scents. The real drawcard for this is that it is so moisturising, my skin was feeling wonderful for days. Although it is a rather "boring" bath bomb I would repurchase it (or the Butter Ball) anytime.

Lush Comforter Shower Cream

Lush Shower Creams & Gels are one of the few products of that type that don't dry me out even more. I have horribly dry legs so they need all the hydration they can get. I loved how this applied, and found it lathered well (also worked well for me with shaving). The scent I originally loved but ended up not liking it as much as the bottle wore on. However I notice that with a lot of scents, and after a while without them love the scent again. I won't repurchase this scent immediately, but probably will in the future. 

Simple Spotless Skin Quick Fix Cleansing Wipes

Honestly I mainly use wipes to remove my makeup, prior to going in with my proper skincare routine so I am not particularly fussy over which ones I use. However I also used these ones occasionally as a morning cleanse and did find my skin was clearer or at least not breaking out as much (although that may have been a combination with other things). I will probably actually repurchase these some day, but am currently looking to try new products to see if there is ones I like better (I am really interested in the Sephora brand ones).

Swisse Manuka Honey Detoxifying Facial Mask

I absolutely loved this. I feel it drew out impurities from my pores while also not making my skin too dry (a problem I sometimes get with similar masks). My skin always looked better after I used it. I have not yet repurchased as I am using some Origins samples currently, but will most likely purchase it again in the future (depending on how much I love the Origins).

The Body Shop Body Butter in Early Harvest Raspberry

I have been using these on and off for years, but it wasn't until recently I realised how much I really on them. As I said earlier I have very dry legs, and without a good moisturiser they become very flaky and itchy. The Body Shop Body Butters stop that in its tracks. They are one of the few things moisturising enough for my legs, and also do not give me an allergic reaction (except the Moringa, which it turns out I am allergic to so have to avoid products with it). After a few days recently of incredibly itchy legs I have repurchased. I picked up the limited edition Christmas scents this time, as I was a little bored of Raspberry (which was also a limited edition fragrance).

Sally Hansen & Cutex Nail Polish Removers

Both of these definitely worked at removing nail polish, however I felt I had to use more product with the Sally Hansen (probably on the count of it being acetone free) so have repurchased the Cutex. I would however repurchase either depending on which was the cheapest as both do work.

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

This was in my last empties, and as I probably said there it is my holy grail mascara. I am going to continue repurchasing it, although I am getting a bit of an itch to try a new product. But I guess we will see. 

And that concludes my empties, which as you can see contain very minimal actual makeup as I just don't use that up (except mascara). Hope you enjoyed this post, and look forward to seeing you again in the future
-Bec

Comments

Popular Posts