Christmas Day Makeup

I just love the look of the more traditional Christmas makeup, I just find gold eyes and red lips really works for me. In all honestly it is probably what I wear most throughout the entire year. Of course for Christmas I up the intensity of the look to fit with the festive feeling.


I start off all looks currently with the same base products; Stila One Step Correct, Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation, Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer and Maybelline Fit Me Powder. On more important occasions I prefer to stick with what I know works for my skin, that way I know it will last throughout the festivities.
L to R: Substitute for Love, Freshly Toasted, Pure Ganache
To start on my eye makeup I apply my Urban Decay Primer Potion, setting it down with a cream shadow. For my eyes I will be using my Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette, which is my current favourite palette and contains some beautiful warm golden toned shades perfect for a festive look. I start with the colour Substitute For Love which I buffed into the crease. I then deepened the crease with the shade Freshly Toasted. For the lid I applied Pure Ganache, my favourite shade in the palette, which is a very intense gold. After finishing with the shadows I then apply my Urban Decay Perversion mascara to my lashes. Although quite a simple eye look, I personally love it and think it is beautiful.
L to R: Champagne Pop, Luminous Flush, Annabella
I find Christmas and the holiday season is the perfect reason to just pile on the highlight and glow. For highlighter I will be using Becca Champagne Pop, while this is actually a bit too dark for me to use as a highlight most of the time I will still be wearing it as it is just a super beautiful gold. For blush I will using a more glowy blush, to continue the glowy look I love for the holidays. The blush I will be using is Hourglass Ambient Light Blush in Luminous Flush, which is a coral-pink toned blush which I find works great on my skin tone to bring back some life and warmth to my face.

For lips I will be wearing my "signature" red lip; Nars Audacious in Annabella. Honestly I wear this for every occasion, so especially people in real life wouldn't be shocked that I am wearing it.

So that is my holiday look that I will be wearing Christmas Day, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, or just a brilliant normal day if you don't celebrate anything.

-Bec

Comments

Popular Posts