5 Products on Trial: Skincare & Makeup

Sephora Australia recently just had 15% off skincare, which is so rare, so you know I took full advantage and bought more skincare to trial as I just want to try everything right now. Even though I absolutely adore my current skincare routine, I always hope that it can be better. The majority of these products were influenced by @dewyvictoria on Instagram who I just love and want to try all of her recommendations.




Tata Harper Clarifying Cleanser
The first product influenced by @dewyvictoria (all the Tata Harper products are, so I stop saying that for every product). This is supposed to be great for acne but not super harsh, which if you have been following me for a while you know that is exactly what I look for in a cleanser. This packaging is just very appealing to me, it's an actual glass bottle with pump so I feel super fancy. This is so crazy expensive, so I probably won't use it every single day but alternate it with my Kate Somerville EradiKate which is my current cleanser love.

Tata Harper Clarifying Mask
This is a mix of an enzymatic or acid exfoliant with a bit of physical exfoliation, similar to the Kate Somerville ExfoliKate which I love, so I think I'm definitely going to enjoy this product. I have found recently that exfoliating masks clear up my skin better than the charcoal masks that are often used with acne, plus I find these don't really dry out the rest of my skin like charcoal. 

Tata Harper Clarifying Spot Solution
The one thing I'm already really questioning with this, is how expensive it is for so little product but I'm going to leave judgement until I do try it. I got this to use on acne during the day, as obviously I can't wear the Kate Somerville EradiKate out of the house unless I want to look a bit crazy. I'm especially looking at acne products now as in Summer my skin generally gets worse due to how much I sweat. 


Nudestix Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil in Belle
I actually didn't purchase this, it was actually a deluxe sample on Sephora so it was completely free. I have been wanting to try Nudestix for ages so I was super excited to get one of the products I was interested in for free. The swatch felt creamy but did look matte which is what I really enjoy. Although this is not usually a colour I would automatically reach for I actually really like this, so can't wait to wear it.

Clinique Cheek Pop in Melon
The perfect melon colour for the current Spring season, this colour was just calling my name for Spring. It swatches beautifully, not too pigmented but pigmented enough & easy to blend. I actually can't believe I never picked one of these up before as I'm super happy with this one.

I'm so excited to test all these products out & see what I think of all of them. I know I usually test products more before writing the post, but I was just too excited about all these & needed to do a post. I might be doing a post every day this week for my birthday week, as I just really feel like writing every day & I have more to post about although it could be a lot of MOTDs. Have you picked up any new products recently? If you are Australian, did you take advantage of the skincare sale? 
-Bec

Comments

Popular Posts