Current Favourites

In recent months I have majorly been slacking on the favourites post front (and for a while at blogging at all). As I've missed so many months, and its getting a bit late fro October favourites, I thought I would do a cumulative favourites post of everything I've been loving since my last favourites post. I'm actually thinking of doing a sort of quarterly/ seasonal favourites type of thing, as I don't always have new products I have tried or products I have rediscovered every month.

Anyway on with the actual post, here are the things I have been loving since my last favourites post.



Urban Decay Naked Skin 0.5

I originally got a sample of this in July, and fell in love straight away. It just sits really well on my skin, it isn't too matte or too dewy for my skin which I find is quite rare. It doesn't cling too any of my dry patches, and seems to last quite well when I get a little oily. The medium coverage is perfect for everyday.

OPI Nail Polishes in Gelato on My Mind & You're Such a Budapest

Honestly the formula of these isn't the best, and is quite sheer. But this is quite common in pastel nail polishes, so I can overlook it. I just absolutely love these colours, they are just my perfect spring pastels.

Urban Decay Primer Potion Original

How did I ever do my eyeshadow without a primer? Everything just seems to apply better, and last longer with this. I honestly didn't think it would make much difference but its changed my life (a slight exaggeration).

Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Tonic

I was lusting after this eyeshadow for so long, but it was always out of stock. But on one fateful day, there was one in the Mecca I was in. When I found it I almost jumped up and down with excitement. I honestly haven't worn it that much, as its obviously not an everyday shade but the few times I have worn it I've loved how it looked. I definitely want to try more Urban Decay shadows.

Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks in Tilt, Checkmate and Blackmail

I was so excited for this lipstick release, and I was not disappointed. I currently only have 3 in the matte finish but I absolutely love them all. I really want to try the other formulas and will probably add many more to my collection over time. (also is this the post of Urban Decay or what, I just tried a lot of their products for the first time recently)

Nyx Prismatic Eyeshadow in Golden Peach

The Nyx Prismatic formula is so good, if I didn't know I would probably guess it was high end. This is a great orange gold (something like that) shade, which I have recently been getting quite in to. The only downside is they seem to break quite easily, as mine broke when I was travelling.

Benefit Gimme Brow

This has been the only brow product I've been using lately. As I have quite full brows I don't really need to fill them in, and find a tinted gel fills them in enough. I love how it makes my brows look fuller, and still quite natural and fluffy. I'm actually almost out of this sample I got with a magazine and I definitely need to buy a new one.

Zoeva Cocoa Blend

I mainly bought this as the colour Warm Notes (shade in the top middle) was calling my name. I swatched it in store and fell in love. This palette is quite inexpensive for a high end quality palette. I have worn this several times and loved my eye makeup every time. The colours just seem to blend themselves and look amazing with minimal effort.

So that finishes this post about everything I have been loving, I don't think I'll be leaving favourites posts for quite as long next time as this was quite a long post.

Until next time-
Bec




Comments

Popular Posts