March Favourites

March has been a crazy month for me; university started, my mum had her birthday, I went away twice and started a new medication and diet (I have fibromyalgia, and will be doing a post on that in the future). Through the month I have also discovered some amazing products.

Too Faced Chocolate Bon-Bons Palette


I have done a review of this already which is on the blog, but have been using this so much it deserved another mention. I have been using this almost every time I do my makeup, if not for my whole look then at least for part of it. I have found this palette is great for everyday looks, and have made quite a few varied looks with it. The shade "Almond Truffle" is currently my go-to cool toned crease colour.

Too Faced Love Flush Blush in "Your Love is King"


When I bought the Love Flush Blush Wardrobe I thought this shade would probably be my least used as I'm quite fair. Now that it is coming into Autumn (in Australia) I have actually been reaching for this almost daily. It is a lovely darker purplish blush, which is more red toned than blue which actually looks lovely on my pale skin.

OPI Malaga Wine


This is a super dark burgundy-red nail polish, which I think is going to be my Autumn & Winter staple.

Sally Hansen Complete Care 7 in 1

Before this my nails were in horrible condition, they kept splitting. Now they are healthy and have grown quite a bit. It also works great as a base and top coat which makes my nail polish last longer.

Maybelline Color Tattoo Leather in Creamy Beige


I have been using this as an eyeshadow base. It makes my eyeshadow last, and makes them show up true to colour. I'm so happy the Leather range has finally been released in Australia, as it works so well as a base and doesn't compete with the eyeshadow that you put on top.

Osiris "Ella" Sunglasses from Specsavers


These sunglasses have been my style favourite for the past month. I love the red and find it surprisingly works with so many outfits. I pretty much always wear vintage inspired, cat-eyed sunglasses as I feel like they really suit me and my style. As these are from Specsavers, they are prescription and as far as I know only available in prescription. (so sorry for any of you who don't wear prescription sunglasses)

until my next post
-Bec Xx

Comments

Popular Posts