Autumn Wishlist

I have recently been lusting after some products from both Mecca Maxima & Sephora (Australia). These are the products on my wish list and how they got to be there. 

Origins High Potency Night-a-Mins

I currently have a sample pot of this which I received from Mecca, and I love it. It moisturises my skin without being too intense or breaking me out. My skin has looked (in my opinion) fantastic since I started using this, so I really want to continue using it. 

Too Faced Peanut Butter Palette

This palette is just gorgeous, and as a lover of warm shadows I just need it. Too Faced is also currently my favourite brand and I just want all their products.

Too Faced Hangover Primer


In winter my skin gets incredibly dry, so I need to change to a more moisturising primer. I have heard great things about this so definitely want to try it for Autumn/Winter.

Nars Sheer Glow in Siberia 


I don't own many foundations (I currently have 5) so really want to try some more. As I have heard so much about this foundation, it was inevitable that it would make the list. Also the colour Siberia is my perfect colour, which is quite a rare occurrence.

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue in Opal


As it is coming into winter (and my skin gets drier as I mentioned earlier) I would love to have a hydrating base. I also have been after a lighter base for university and such as wearing a high coverage foundation every day is quite frustrating for me (and my skin hates it). The added SPF is also a bonus especially for every day wear.

Nars Audacious Lipstick in Charlotte


The Nars Audacious Lipsticks are my favourite formula, I already own Annabella (a bright red) which I wore constantly in Summer. I would love a darker colour for the cooler months. 

Zoeva Rose Gold Eye Brush Set

I currently only own a few eye brushes (mainly ones from in palettes) so am definitely needing more. For start I have heard great things about Zoeva brushes, and this set is absolutely beautiful. (I'm a rose gold fan). It also has a wide array of brushes which is really what I am needing right now.

Makeup Forever Ultra HD in Y215/Y225

Another foundation, can you tell I just really want to try foundations right now? This is another foundation which I have heard great reviews about, and on all skin types. This is especially good for me because I have dry skin in the cooler months and oily in the warmer. I am not quite certain on my colour, and unfortunately can't go into store so a bit more research will be necessary. 

Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Palette
This is yet another hyped product I just really want to try, I love how it has warm, neutral and cool toned mattes so I can use this for almost all looks I feel like doing. 

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Bachelorette 

This isn't really an Autumn colour, but it just calls to me. These kind of tones are just my favourite to wear all year round. I have really been wanting to try the Kat Von D formula (and seeing how it compares to others in my collection). I would get the liquid lipstick but even at the best of times I can't really wear them because my lips are so dry.

That is a roundup of all the products I wish to try in the near future (although I definitely won't be able to afford them all).

See you soon
-Bec

*disclaimer: pictures are not my own and come from either the Mecca or Sephora websites.

Comments

Popular Posts