Makeup Of The Day: Long Lasting and Natural (ish)

Primer:

Stila One Step Correct
Hourglass Mineral Veil

I used the Stila primer to combat the redness etc. that I had on my face at the time as my skin wasn't in good condition, I then used the Hourglass primer to prolong the wear of the makeup and make sure it would stay for hours in a hot, sweaty environment.

I find these 2 primers in conjunction work amazingly and is definitely one of my favourite combinations.

Foundation:

Too Faced Born This Way in Ivory

This is my go-to foundation when using the Hourglass primer as I find they work amazing together. It isn't overly matte or dewy and is quite long lasting.

Concealer:

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly
Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Concealer in Light

The Nars concealer is my holy grail concealer so I always use it, at least under my eyes. The Covergirl concealer isn't my favourite but works quite well on my face when I am more tan. I usually use the Nars all over, except when more tan. I would love to have a colour of the Nars to wear all over when more tan.

Powder:

Maybelline Fit Me Powder in 115

When I don't need any more coverage this is always the powder I go for, it is also doesn't make my foundation any darker which I find is quite a problem for me as I am fair.


Blush:

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush

I love this blush as it is glowy and natural, so great for when I still want to look slightly highlighted but not go all out. I really want to pick up some more shades as I am so in love.

Setting Spray:

Urban Decay All Nighter

This makes my makeup last all day (or night) as well as setting down my powders and taking away the powdery-ness.

Brows:

Laura Mercier Brow Powder Duo in Soft Blonde
Loreal Brow Artist Plumper in Transparent

I only own one set of brow products so I will pretty much always be wearing them. I do want to try some new brow products out though as I have been using a powder with transparent gel for over a year now (and before that I didn't fill in my brows).

Eyeshadow:

MAC Eyeshadow in Woodwinked

When I want a single shadow eye look this is the eyeshadow I grab, it looks different as you blend it out which makes it seem like you have put in more effort than you have.

Mascara:

Urban Decay Perversion

Currently my go-to mascara and is one of my holy grail mascaras.

Eyeliner:

Revlon Photoready Kajal in Purple Reign (Brightener)

As my eyes were looking quite tired, I used the brightener end of this eyeliner to open them up and make me look more awake. The shade of this brightener is perfect for me, as its not white but isn't as dark as most nudes which I find too dark for me.

Lips:

Mecca Lip De-Luscious in Rose

As my lips were quite dry I didn't want to wear a full on lipstick. As this is a balm it also moisturises my lips, and the slight tint makes it look like you are wearing something.

The Completed Look:

- Bec

Comments

Popular Posts