New Skincare on Trial

I kind of wanted to do a new 5 products on trial, but I only have 4 skincare products I am trialling right now so I decided to just do a post with those 4 because I have opinions on all of these at the moment.



Origins Out of Trouble 10 Minute Mask
As I haven't been on hormonal both control recently, my skin has decided to be a mess of painful cystic acne on my chin. I have been using this to help draw any pimples out so that they can clear up quicker, thankfully as I am now back on birth control my skin is clearing up but this is a great mask to have for when my skin gets bad.

Dr Roebuck's Tama Healing Mask
Another mask, can you tell I love masks when my skin is breaking out so I don't have to change up my entire skincare routine. I feel like this helps with the inflammation and calms down my skin, while also helping with clearing up my acne (due to the Manuka honey). It is nice to have a mask that does both as I find very few do.

Youth to the People Superfood Moisture Cream
I originally thought this might be too light for my skin in it's current dryness, but I have been enjoying it recently in the morning on days my skin isn't feeling super dry. It will probably be more of a Summer moisturiser for me but is currently working alright in Autumn.

Youth to the People Adaptogen Moisture Cream
I feel like I love this one more than the Superfood Moisture Cream, because it just makes my skin feel so nice. I'm not certain if it was breaking me out though, it was probably just because my skin was still breaking out & trying to heal. I'm going to try this again when my acne has cleared up to see, often I will find that something is fine if I don't have active acne & is only problematic when I have active acne. Other than that I do absolutely adore this, and I feel like this was what my dry skin was looking for.

So there we have some mini reviews of skincare products I have recently added to my routine, have you tried any of these products? Love them? Hate them?
-Bec

Comments

Popular Posts