#teamprojectpan: Project Pan 2019

Well today the day has come, the day I start my first ever Project Pan. In past years I have had vague goals I wanted to do but I've never actually written it down or really worked on finishing products. I was finally pushed to do it after Kat from Kitsch Snitch & Hailey from Just Buy The Makeup made a video about the #teamprojectpan for 2019. Most of these products are some of the oldest in my collection, or are minis that I use up more easily.

Primer
Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
This was my holy grail at one point but recently I haven't used it as much, I want to use this up as it is quite old.

Foundation
 Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in 0.5
This was also my holy grail at one point but also recently took a back seat. This is the oldest foundation in my collection that matches, but recently it hasn't been what I've been loving.

Concealer
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly
This is my holy grail concealer but is also getting quite old, so I want to use it up before it goes bad. I think this is actually running quite low so should be an easy product to use up.

Powder
Hourglass Ambient Lighting in Diffused Light from Ambient Lighting Edit Vol. 3
Powder was a hard one to choose as I haven't really used much powder lately & the few I have are quite full so I wasn't thinking of panning them, this is my most used powder & I use this often to set my under my eyes which is why I chose this one.

Bronzer
Nars Laguna Powder (sample) & Nars Laguna Liquid (sample)
I only started using bronzer recently, so any I have aren't really easy or potentially even possible to pan, so I decided to use up these 2 Laguna samples instead. I have never used these samples so starting off from brand new.

Blush
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Vol.3
I haven't decided which blush out of these I am going to use up, but I think I will see which I use most in the first quarter & then decide after then.

Highlight
MAC Strobe Cream (mini)
Same as bronzer many of my highlights have little used, so I decided to use up this MAC Strobe Cream which I do also use underneath foundation which should make it easier to use.

Eyeshadow Palette
Too Faced Sweet Peach
I don't really expect to use this up entirely but I want to see how much of this I can use up. I really enjoy this palette but feel like I haven't used it enough but could easily use it every day.

Mascara
Hourglass Caution Mascara (mini)
Mascara is something I usually use up, so this shouldn't be hard but I thought I would include this anyway.

Lipstick
Nudestix Intense Matte Lip + Cheek in Belle (mini)
This is another product that I'm not sure I'll use up, but this colour seems like something I could wear every day so I am going to try.

So there we have it, all the products in my first ever project pan. I must say I'm a little nervous about how much I can actually use up but it should be fun to try.
-Bec


Comments

Popular Posts