Multitasking Beauty

Now while I love wearing a full glam face of makeup sometimes you just want to look put together but don't want to put on a full face. On those days these are some of the products that I reach for.


Nars Soft Matte Concealer

As I have acne and quite bad dark circles, concealer is definitely a must for me. The Nars Soft Matte concealer is my most recent addition and I am currently absolutely loving it. The coverage is phenomenal but it feels so light on the skin. I think this has replaced my long time fave, the Radiant Creamy concealer (also by Nars).

MAC Woodwinked Eyeshadow

This is probably my most used eyeshadow and definitely my most used single. There is just something that makes it look like you have put time & effort when in reality you haven't, and who doesn't want that?

By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock

Cream shadows are probably the easiest things to apply and blend out, and the Ombre Blackstars are some of the best. I have found that these blend easily but once set do not budge. As they are so expensive I currently only own Misty Rock, but one day I hope to be able to get more.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush

If you want to have a healthy looking complexion with just one product, this is the one for you. With a glowy finish it perks up the complexion beautifully and for a natural makeup day you can even skip highlight (although I know some people are absolutely shocked by that idea). I just also find the colour of this is a wonderful natural but peachy-pink flush on me.

So those are my products for when I want to look alive and put together but do not have the time to do full glam.

-Bec



Comments

Popular Posts