Empties #7

I can't really believe I'm on my 7th empties post, another skincare heavy one of course. I never seem to actually use up makeup but I go through a lot of skincare. Another favourite & repurchase heavy empties, with many products which will undoubtedly appear again in the future.


Stila One Step Correct Primer
I actually don't have the packaging for this, I think my mum probably saw it empty & got rid of it. I've used up this primer a few times & it is still one of my favourites. It colour corrects slightly, particularly redness, is slightly hydrating & moisturising, and makes my makeup last longer. I haven't repurchased but I know I will one day because I actually miss this in my collection.

Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara
I didn't really like this, it was no where near as good on my lashes as my Urban Decay Perversion which is my holy grail. It was passable, but I didn't love it so won't repurchase unless I really need a mascara & it was the only option. The one thing I liked is that it doesn't irritate my eyes.

Dermalogica Calm Water Gel
My holy grail moisturiser! I didn't realise how much I was missing this in my skincare routine until I actually got to writing this post, I feel like this is just right for my skin & doesn't leave it dehydrated or dry but doesn't break me out. I'll definitely repurchase once I get through my current moisturiser stash.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Gel Cream
This in no way lived up to the Dermalogica, but at a third of the price it definitely is a good more budget option. I have found in the last couple of weeks that it isn't enough for my skin with how dry I have been lately so I have been doing a lot of layering. I would definitely repurchase, especially in Summer as it is a good affordable option.

The Body Shop Body Butters in Satsuma & Frosted Berries
I feel as if there has been at least one of these in every recent post, I do absolutely adore The Body Shop Body Butters. They are relatively affordable, moisturise my legs well & come in an amazing range of scents. I actually purchased the Satsuma pack for my mum for Christmas as she loved the smell whenever I applied it.

Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum
My favourite day serum; it helps diminish my acne scars, brighten my general skin tone & doesn't leave me sensitised like I have found many products doing more recently. I went without for a month after finishing this bottle & I'm so happy to now have it back in my routine.

Drunk Elephant TLC Framboos Glycolic Night Serum
And my favourite night serum; strong enough to resurface & help my acne but doesn't leave me sensitised & I get amazing results. I moved on to a new bottle immediately after finishing & will
probably need to pick up another one soon as I love it so much.

Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel
Yet another serum love. This has recently been reformulated into the B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum with the addition of niacinamide which I love even more than this version. With my skin becoming rather dehydrated lately this has been an amazing product which has kept my skin in fairly good condition. I'm using a bottle of the reformulated version currently & would definitely repurchase in the full size once I'm out.

Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Treatment
My favourite exfoliating treatment; quick to use & effective, 2 of my favourite things in a product. I love to use this when I want to more deeply exfoliate & add in a light physical exfoliation. I already have a repurchase of this which I am currently using.

Kate Somerville EradiKate Treatment
Yet another product frequently mentioned on here. Definitely a firm favourite for clearing stubborn acne in a more timely fashion. I already have one bottle in use & another in backup I love this product so much.

Glam Glow Super Mud 
I did adore this when I had it, but currently I think it would actually be too much for my skin in it's current more sensitive, dehydrated & dry state. I would definitely pick this up again if my skin was very oily & acne prone again but currently I don't feel like I need it in my collection.

So there we have it, yet another empties post. I feel like most of these products are definitely ones in the holy grail & favourites category. Do you constantly use up the same products or do you change up your routine more often to not always include the same things?
-Bec

Comments

Popular Posts