Loving Lately: The 2019 Beauty Favourites Edition

I had kind of been putting off this post because for some reason I just don't feel like writing a tonne of words about each product I have loved. I had a realisation though, I don't actually need to go in depth on products in every, single, post I do. I can just do a more list format once in a while, particularly as I am just getting back in to blogging after an extended break. So here is my favourites of 2019 but in a list format.



The Perfect Glowy Base: Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter in 1, Too Faced Born This Way in Swan, Bare Minerals Bareskin Serum Concealer in Fair, First Aid Beauty Bendy Avocado Concealer in 0.5
Cream Blush: Kosas Colour & Light Creme in 8th Muse & Nudestix Nudies Bloom in Poppy Girl
The Bronzer: Lilah B B Sunkissed
Finishing Touch: MAC Fix Plus in Watermelon


Glittery Top Coat: Hourglass Scattered Light in Ray & Stila Glitter & Glow in Wanderlust
Go-to Matte Shadows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance
Fluttery, Full Lashes: Hourglass Caution Mascara
Fluffy & Full Brows: Hourglass Arch Brow Fibre Gel & Micro Pencil in Soft Brunette
The Best Packaging: MAC Pony Park Eyeshadow Palette in Hocus Pocus


Juicy Lips: Clarins Lip Oil in Light Stone, Lancome L'absolu Mademoiselle Shine in Morning Smile
Nailed It: Essie Lady Like & Forever Yummy



The Go-To Moisturisers: Youth to the People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream & Superfood Air Whip Moisture Cream
The Glowy Oil: Youth to the People Superberry Hydrate & Glow Oil
Super Serums: Herbivore Prism, Drunk Elephant C-Firma, Drunk Elephant B-Hydra
Sleeping Mask: Youth to the People Superberry Hydrate & Glow Dream Mask
Hair Favourites: Ouai Wave Spray, Kerastase Blond Absolu, Slip Silk Scrunchies, Silk Pillowcases


So there we have it; the top products I tried, used & loved in 2019. I am hoping to start blogging on a more consistent basis now that I am more stable with my living situation & my mental health.
-Bec

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts