The Life Update: Ah, So Much Change

I feel like at least once a year I have to come on here & once again write an update on why I have suddenly disappeared for a couple months, I really feel like life needs to slow down for me to catch up some times.


Well, this time it is a positive change though that in a way should make my life run a little more smoothly particularly in the study aspect which should (should) leave me more time to blog. I am moving out of home (again), and moving on to the university campus. This means I don't have to travel at least once a term to labs, and can actually study a full 4 subjects because I don't have that financial & physical burden to overcome.

It probably means a few (small) changes around here as well; less hauls & new products, more project pan progress, and probably more FOTD etc. There is also a high chance of more outdoor photos because the city I'm moving to has so many parks & a flower festival every Spring (and I love photographing flowers). There may even be the return of 'recipes I have kind of just made up' although with better photography than 2016, because I experiment a lot more when I am the only person I have to disappoint. I will definitely miss the cats, and will be working on getting a job & rental property down there for the upcoming full move because it just makes a lot more sense for me to live there. I also am not going to have a car, which I am sure I will miss especially on the hottest days of summer. I do have a plan for a new car, but that is a 'when I get a job' purchase for obvious reasons.

Anyway, I'm not sure how much I will be around on here in the next 2 & a half weeks before I move but hoping to be around more afterwards.

-Bec

Comments

Popular Posts