#teamprojectpan: Quarterly Update #1



Products I have used up:

Nars Laguna Powder Sample
I got a good 4 uses out of this powder sample seeing as
 I have to use so little for my fair skin. I also really enjoyed this & could definitely see this being a bronzer I pick up at another time.

Hourglass Caution Mascara Mini
This is my new favourite mascara, so using it up wasn't exactly hard.

Products I have made some progress on:
Nars Laguna Liquid Sample
I have used this 4 times, and made some pretty good progress on it. I actually have found myself enjoying this product which I wasn't really expecting.

Urban Decay Naked Skin in 0.5
No noticeable progress (partially because I forgot to mark it initially) but I have worn this most times I've worn foundation which was really all I was hoping for.

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly
This is really getting low & product is getting hard to get out. I'll try to get the stopper out but last time that didn't work & I just ended up stabbing myself with tweezers. If that happens I think there is very little use left in this. I wore this almost every time I wore concealer, so I'm happy with that.

The other products have little or no noticeable progress but they have been used a few times in the first 3 months of the year/ project.

Products I am decluttering or rotating out:
Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
I honestly think that this has just gone bad & needs to be tossed, which isn't surprising seeing how old it is. It has just been looking rather cakey & dry on my skin whereas it never has before.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light
I'm still going to keep this & I still love it, I have just decided to rotate it out for the time being as I have been preferring loose powders. It will probably be rotated back in when I am feeling more like pressed powders again.


Products I am rotating in:
Laura Mercier Translucent Powder Sample
Models Prefer Primer
Hourglass Caution Mascara Mini

I feel as if I will probably not make a huge amount of progress this quarter, as I don't wear makeup particularly often at the moment. I think in the second half of the year (once I move on-campus) will be when I finally make some progress on the products.

Anyone else realise how rarely they wear makeup when they finally do a project pan? I never notice until I'm doing them. I should probably not really purchase makeup but I do love it, just don't currently live a life where I can wear it.
-Bec

Comments

Popular Posts