The Christmas Gift Guide: The Body Shop Edit

Despite the fact that this post only contains products from The Body Shop it is indeed not sponsored, I just wanted to feature these packs as a) they are actually what I'm getting people for Christmas & b) I absolutely adore The Body Shop's products. All sets were purchased with my own money for either myself or my mum.

Satsuma Festive Picks
This is the medium size of the gift pack sizes, with the other one having a full sized body butter included. I went with the smaller size as my mum is actually horrible at ever using products up, so the bigger size would have likely gone to waste. I had also done around a $30 budget for each family member which with the 20% sale they had at the time of purchase worked out perfectly. The Festive Picks pack comes in a variety of scents but I went with Satsuma, as my mum adores citrus scents & loved the scent from my Satsuma Body Butter I recently finished. There is definitely a scent to appeal to most people within the range.



Festive Sack of Peppermint Candy Cane & Vanilla Marshmallow Delights
I absolutely adore the limited edition fragrances released for Christmas each year & will usually pick up at least one pack. This year I fell hard for the Peppermint Cane & Vanilla Marshmallow scents. Peppermint Candy Cane is definitely the most unique as I find peppermint scented body products quite difficult to find (other than Lush's Salt & Peppermint Bark which is a favourite). Vanilla Marshmallow is more standard but I'm always a sucker for a sweet scent. I decided against picking up Berry Bon Bon as I still have many berry body butters to use up & I don't want to just be berry-d out. I will probably actually pick up a full size body butter in the Peppermint Candy Cane as I love it so much. 


I definitely think that each year The Body Shop does an amazing job with their Christmas sets & there any many great ones available that haven't been touched on in this post. I would definitely suggest having a look to pick up something luxurious for someone you love or even for yourself.
-Bec

Comments

  1. I love the body shop, and their Christmas sets are always so good! I've asked for the Marshmallow sack, as I think it smells incredible! Great post xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts