The Jewellery Edit

Hi, sorry for the unexplained absence. My little cat, Bucky, unfortunately has cancer which has come as a huge shock & been very hard to deal with. Unfortunately the type of cancer he has has low chances of survival even with chemotherapy, so we have decided to just give him as much love as possible until it's time for him to cross over. Currently he is mostly acting like the same old Buck, but you never know which day might be his last. I have also had a fibromyalgia flare due to this, and have only recently started to feel at all better.

Now that all that is out of the way, let's get on to the point of this post; jewellery. I've definitely gone through stages in my life when it comes to jewellery; from loving huge statement earrings, to hardly ever wearing jewellery due to school & work, and back to statement pieces. The jewellery that currently catches my attention, and is my favourite to wear, are simple but often quirky studs & occasionally other delicate jewellery.


Pigeonhole, an Australian brand, has been a recent discovery & where I have purchased my favourite cat earrings. These are also high quality & don't hurt my sensitive ears when I wear them. 


Lovisa is great for cheaper jewellery, especially if you aren't sure if you will like the style. They also have a sterling silver range, which while more expensive, is more high quality & I can wear all the time. 


The other place which I get jewellery is at various jewellers, the key I got for my 18th birthday from Michael Hill.

I feel like this post is a lot shorter than my normal posts, but just trying to get back into the swing of things here with a shorter but more picture heavy post. Are you a bold jewellery type of person or do you prefer more understated looks?
-Bec


Comments

Popular Posts