Empties #6

I kind of can't believe that I have somehow on my sixth empties post, I feel like I should work out how much I've spent on products I've used up but I know I probably won't do that math because the number will be scary.



Drunk Elephant TLC Framboos Glycolic Night Serum
My favourite night serum, I basically can't do my skincare without it. I definitely feel like this is the one product that I see the most results from & really helps with my skin issues. I have already repurchased it, and am still using & loving it.

Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum
This isn't actually an empty, but has actually gone bad which is so disappointing but I used most of it up before then. I stopped using it for a while as I thought it was breaking me out, but I learnt this wasn't the cause of that & have now repurchased, so it is back in my routine. I do love what this does for lessening my pigmentation & I'm definitely back in love with it.

Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Night Pads Extreme
Originally I was absolutely in love with these & thought they were working better than the Drunk Elephant. While these are good, they don't beat out the Drunk Elephant. I would repurchase these however if I was unable to afford the Drunk Elephant.

Kate Somerville EradiKate Cleanser
This has become my favourite anti-acne cleanser, I just find that it works best for my skin & isn't too drying if I follow up with hydrating products.

Bare Minerals Blemish Remedy Anti Imperfection Treatment Gelee Cleanser
This was my everyday cleanser for so long & I might repurchase it someday but currently I'm just loving the Kate Somerville that little bit more.

Kate Somerville EradiKate Treatment
All I can say about this is that it really works, and for that I adore it. I'll probably keep repurchasing until I finally get to a point where I no longer get acne although who knows when that will be.

The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Mask
One of my favourite charcoal masks, it isn't super harsh (like the Glam Glow Super Mud) but just works. Plus it is at an affordable price point which just makes it that bit better.

Dermalogica Calm Water Gel
I think I've gone on & on about this so much on here that everybody knows I just love it. I had a harder time getting rid of this particular tube as I got it in the UK, but it's kind of crazy to keep an empty tube so in the bin it goes.

The Body Shop Spiced Apple Body Butter
I think this was from the Christmas collection 2 years ago & the fragrance didn't make a reappearance so I was holding on to it. I loved this & I'm still hoping the fragrance comes back this Christmas. I currently have 2 big tubs of other scents on the go right now because I love them so much.

Benefit Gimme Brow
This is the only product I consistently use in my brows, and I have repurchased the new reformulated Gimme Brow + (I don't notice a difference really). The colour of the shade one is also great with my cool toned blonde hair, and seems to work for when it's freshly done to tonnes of light brown regrowth.

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
How many of these have I used now? I feel like I've been using it forever. I will probably keep using it, as my recent foray in to trying new mascara ended up with my eyes being super painful & watery so I'm not really wanting to try anything. This also just makes my lashes look so good. I currently have a teeny-tiny sample tube which I was so happy I had when the other mascaras ended up not working out.

I think this might be my largest empties post yet, apparently I'm out here using these products. A lot of favourites & repurchases, apparently when I like something I just stick with it forever which is especially true for skin care. Do you have any products you can't stop repurchasing?
-Bec

Comments

Popular Posts