Current Skincare Faves


Recently I have been trying to work out a good skincare routine for my skin, which is actually very difficult as I feel my skin is constantly changing. But lately I feel that I have definitely been getting close to working out some kind of skincare routine that works. For your information I have dehydrated but oily, acne prone skin which is very sensitive to new products (particularly oils).

Dr Jart + Firming Lover Rubber Mask

I'd be lying if I said that it wasn't the vaguely creepy packaging & the almost gimmicky sound of a rubber mask that drew me in to this product initially, but I have really ended up loving this & others I've tried from the range. The Firming Lover, I personally find really calms & soothes my skin taking away irritation while it does nothing for acne I just love how it makes my skin feel and the soothing is definitely welcome. I have also used The Clear Lover, which in living up to its name did help clear up my acne. I also currently have The Bright Lover which I'm yet to try but expect I will love as I definitely want to repurchase the others I have tried.

Ole Henrickson Sheer Transformation Moisturiser

As I said in the intro, my skin is very sensitive particularly to oils so I have been looking for a good oil free moisturiser and in this I found it. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and moisturised without being oily or breaking me out. After trying my container my mum had to go out and buy it for herself as she too loved the way it made her skin feel (and she is a hard one to please with moisturiser so you know it is good.)

Kate Somerville Exfolikate

Now I only have the small size of this because gee is it expensive, but I think it is totally worth the price. I originally got this as a foil sample, and after trying that immediately fell in love. Yes, this is an intense exfoliating product but I don't find it irritates my skin but it may depending on your skin as everyone's is different. I just love how soft it makes my skin feel, and as it is removing the dead skin cells I do find that I get less acne & clogged pores.

And there we have it an update on my skincare routine & the products I have been loving recently. I have also been prescribed Epiduo gel for my acne from my doctor but haven't been on it long enough to come to a full decision on how I feel about it. I may do an update on that in the future. Until next time
-Bec

Comments

Popular Posts