A Small (but pricey) Haul

Recently I placed a couple of Mecca online orders (for those who aren't Australian, Mecca sells quite a few of the high end brands within Australia) for things that I needed as well as things that weren't so needed.




Clarins Toning Lotion with Camomile

This is my first full sized bottle of this product, however I have had a smaller size which was received as a gift with purchase. I'm not certain if this product does anything amazing for my skin, but I have not had any adverse effects to it. I have very sensitive skin so if something doesn't dry my skin out, or break me out, I count it as a winner. Honestly I think this is a good product and if you have normal to dry skin it is a good choice. (Also 200ml is a fairly decent size so thats a bonus) 





Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly

This was in my 2015 favourites, so you already know I love it. I'm not certain how much I have left in my first tube but didn't want to risk it, so bought a backup. I love this concealer and don't know what I would do without it. 




By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock

This is crazy expensive (like really, really expensive), but I love it. The formula is so pigmented, glides on easily and blends like a dream. I decided to pick this up after swatching this in store, after I swatched it I went to Lush where they gave me a hand treatment and it did not come off. Is this worth $58? Probably not. Will I buy more? Probably. This colour is possibly my favourite colour eyeshadow at the moment.



Swatch (ft. my very pale arm)



Too Faced Love Flush Blush Palette

This was one of the original items I intended to pick up in this haul. I have one of these blushes and knew I wanted to get the palette as I love that one so much. I was waiting for this to release, and pretty much ordered it straight away. I'm in love with this, I have so far used 4 out of the 6 blushes and have found that the formula is consistent across all colours. 



L-R Your Love is King, Justify My Love, How Deep is Your Love?, I Will Always Love You, Baby Love, Love Hangover



Until next time
-Bec

Comments

Popular Posts