Wishlist: Products & Brands I Want To Try In 2019


I have noticed that I have a habit of staying very within the same products and style when it comes to makeup, and I think this year I want to try more products from different brands and push myself out of my safe zone. There is also many brands I haven't yet tried, although many I have been looking at for many years. Here are some of the brands and products I am wanting to try this year, although only time will tell.

Pat McGrath
The price of Pat McGrath products honestly makes me want to almost cry thinking of purchasing any but the beauty of them can't be understated, I just love the look of everything. I think the eyeshadow palettes are the what I'm most interested in, particularly the Mothership V Bronze Seduction, which looks like a palette that I would definitely use & love all the shades in (definitely something I am thinking about more with my new purchases). I also love the look of the MatteTrance lipsticks, the texture looks divine & I'm a huge fan of matte bullet lipsticks. The Lust: Gloss is another product that has really caught my attention, especially as I have been really enjoying gloss lately.

Cover FX
I have actually been looking at the Cover FX primers for quite a while, but the recent re do of them really caught my attention. The two I have my eye on are the Water Cloud and the Dewy Skin primers. Just the name Water Cloud caught my attention, as hydration is all I have been wanting for my skin lately. The Dewy Skin primer is apparently perfect for the "glass skin" effect which is definitely something I have been loving lately (although I can't get my skin to fully look glass like). I have also been interested in the Natural Finish foundation for quite a while, and it may be something I pick up once I finish one of the foundations in my collection.

Charlotte Tilbury
I have had many Charlotte Tilbury products on my wishlist for a long time. The Filmstar Bronze and Glow was on my wishlist before I even actually used bronzer, so is definitely something I really want now that I wear bronzer. Flawless Filter was probably one of the most mentioned products of 2018, and I have been loving the look of it since then. I am currently loving glow-y products so this is right up my alley. The Magic Concealer, is still a relatively new release & I haven't actually heard that much about it but from what I have heard I think this is right up my alley. I also want to try one of the lipsticks, but I don't currently know what shade I want because so many are gorgeous.

Flower Beauty
Flower Beauty was just released in to Australia, at Chemist Warehouse, so I am definitely thinking of trying products from the line. I have currently purchased one blush, in Warm Hibiscus, that I'm currently trialing & I am interested in other colours. I also love the look of the highlight palette and think I may pick that up soon. I'm definitely interested in this new drugstore brand.

So there are the brands and products I want to try, many of these are very pricy so I doubt I will be able to try them all. Do you have any brands and products you wish to try this year?
-Bec

Comments

  1. I hope you're able to try some things from Charlotte Tilbury, I've tried a couple of things love everything! The flawless filter is a great glowy base! Great list xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts