Empties #5

Empties time again! I've finally used up enough products again to do an empties post, as usual high on the skincare & pretty low on the makeup but that's how things happen around here.


Ole Henrickson Sheer Transformation
This is the second jar I have ever used of this moisturiser, and it was my favourite for quite a long time. My main dislike about this product is the packaging as I find near the bottom, even when I constantly wash my hands, it always ends up more oily & not as nice. I think I prefer a tube or one of those airtight jar pump things (like Drunk Elephant) as it just doesn't have the opportunity to mix with oil & other not so nice things.

Dermalogica Calm Water Gel
This is my new moisturiser, that has overtaken the Sheer Transformation as my favourite. I find this works really well with my dehydrated, sensitive skin & has even helped clear up the dry patches near my temples. I have repurchased this & feel like I probably will keep repurchasing for a long time to come.

Glam Glow Super Mud
I actually have this mask on my face as I'm writing this, so I obviously repurchased it. I find this helps clear up my acne, and draw impurities out of my skin. It is just so expensive for the full size, but I personally think it is worth it.

Kate Somerville EradiKate Cleanser
I think this may now be my favourite acne fighting cleanser. I find it isn't drying but really helps keep my acne at bay. I'm currently using a new one of this, and am going to keep repurchasing as it is my new favourite.

Kate Somerville EradiKate Treatment
I love this so much, it basically just calms down acne overnight helping to really reduce the healing time of blemishes. I've already repurchased this.

Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water
I did not like this, as it just burnt my eyes which as I mainly use micellar water to clean off eye makeup really isn't good. I actually used this up with swatches.

The Body Shop Vanilla Chai Body Butter
The Body Shop Body Butters are probably my favourite ever body products, I've been repurchasing for years. I love this scent too, but it was a limited edition for Christmas so can't repurchase. I did repurchase 2 more in the full size but in different scents.

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
I think I've been using this mascara for 2 years now, not this exact tube just in general, so you can tell that I really love it. I just feel like it looks the best on my lashes, with the perfect amount of length & volume. I don't know if I'll ever use another mascara.

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
Another long time favourite, I find that this really makes my makeup last longer. I've worn this while going out & while everyone else's makeup is melting off mine still looks really good. Definitely going to repurchase soon.

Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminiser
Not actually an empty but something I'm decluttering, I've tried this a few times but I can't get it to work as it is just too dark for my skin tone. Also this is getting super old, so it's just time for it to go.

So there was my current empties, definitely a lot of repurchases & products that are long time favourites.
-Bec

Comments

Popular Posts